    Audio compression components, Fast Strings, DIB Controls

    Read or write article on just about anything
    http://www.HowToDoThings.com

    Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software], Feb 5, 2004

  2. Most likely your ASPNET user account does not have write privileges to the
    folder.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software]" <support@_nospam_.com> wrote in
    message news:Ov$...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have a JPG that has just been uploaded, and I now need to create a
    > thumbnail. I loaded the JPG using Image.Load and created a new image

    using

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 5, 2004

  3. Hi Steve

    It does have permissions to write to the folder in question. In fact, the
    image I am trying to thumbnail has just been written to that folder after
    being uploaded in a form.

    Pete

    Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software], Feb 6, 2004
  4. Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software]

    Dan Guest

    Are you saving it with the same name and path as the original?

    If so, try saving it with a different name. I had this problem a few days
    ago. Looks like a bug to me.

    Dan, Feb 6, 2004