    TALIA

    Many Regards
    Jack
    Jack Wright, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Jack Wright

    Trapulo Guest

    "Jack Wright" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear All,
    > I would like to know
    > 1. How do I create a .wsdl file from my asmx webService?

    I think you can call the page passing ?wsdl

    > 2. Will this make my proxy execution faster?

    I think you don't have to call it explicit because the client (VS) call it
    only one time to detect service's interface... So this is not a problem.

    > 3. Can I create .wsdl files on my machine and put it on the Client's

    WebServer?

    I think no, see prev answer

    > 4. .wsdl file is actually a soap complied proxy object of the asmx

    file right?

    it is the definition of service's interface (types, methods, etc.)
    Trapulo, Oct 5, 2004