    the /bin directory.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Steve

    Steve Kershaw, Sep 20, 2006

  2. You have to open the project that compiles into the DLL, and then you
    can add breakpoints etc,

    If you want to debug it while you debug your asp.net app, then you can
    add the project to the asp.net solution, and add breakpoints. Then you
    can debug the class library at the same time as your asp.net app.

    Hope this helps!

    Sean

    Sean Chambers, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Thanks Sean!

    That worked!

    Steve

    Steve Kershaw, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Steve Kershaw

    anandghodake

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi,
    what if i can't add this project to the solution of the website.
    then how do i debug.

    anandghodake, Feb 5, 2008