How do I decrease first page load time when there are 300 dll's on bin folder?

Ravi Ambros Wallau

Hi, it's me again:
I have made an extensive search at google and finding a lot of
information, but nothing that matters for me.
My problem is that I've about three hundreds DLL's on bin folder. If I
move half of these DLL's to another folder (outside of the application),
load time decreases in the same scale.
But all these moved DLL's are only used when specific pages are open,
and these pages are in a different folder first loaded page.
My question: can I do something to decrease first page without removing
DLL's from bin folder? I mean, is it possible to tell ASP.NET that it should
not map all DLL's that are on bin folder?

Thanks,

Guest

Ravi,
Its generally better to have fewer, larger assemblies. Another way to cut
down on page response time is to have a scheduled request for the app before
business hours so that all the assemblies are already loaded when the first
"real" user requests a page.
Peter