How do I define the ID field in an access table in VB.net to be incremented through the Visual Studi

minkokiss

OK so the situation is the following. I added my access database to my
ASP.net project (I am using VB.net) and the links work perfectly and I
can pull up the data in the datagrid view and everything. However when
i try to write a record to the database ( i am using the properties of
the AccessDataSource in the Visual Studio 2005 GUI ) and link all the
columns to a control on the ASP page I do not know how to tell the ID
column in my main table to autoincrement and not use a control on the
form for its value. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP!!! Feel free to e-mail me if
you do not understand what I am looking for. Thank you