    interrupts from the Calendar controls?

    TIA,

    Larry Woods

    Larry Woods, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Larry Woods

    Evertjan. Guest

    Larry Woods wrote on 20 sep 2003 in
    > I have multiple Calendar controls on my page and I want the user to
    > select various dates, then press a Submit button. Is there a way to
    > disable the interrupts from the Calendar controls?

    Again a clientside question, off topic in an ASP NG.
    Please follow up oon a clientside NG.

    btw: perhaps: onclick="return false"

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 20, 2003

  3. Larry Woods

    Larry Woods Guest

    Client-Side. Hmmmmm.

    Seems to be the answer for everything that no one knows about, right?

    I'll dig it out myself.

    Thanks.

    Larry Woods

    Larry Woods, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Larry Woods

    Ray at Guest

    Where does this calendar control run? In the browser a.k.a. the client? If
    you're sure that it's a server side thing you're doing, try using telnet as
    your browser to verify that.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Larry Woods

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Larry Woods wrote:
    > Client-Side. Hmmmmm.
    >
    > Seems to be the answer for everything that no one knows about, right?

    <snicker>

    Bob Barrows, Sep 21, 2003
  6. Larry Woods

    Tom B Guest

    Is this ASP or ASP.NET? Your reference to a calendar control, and your
    ..NET.

    Tom B, Sep 21, 2003
  7. Larry Woods

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Larry,

    Did you used the calendar control in ASP.NET? And what is the interrupts
    you mean?

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security