How do I display a CArray in a table format?

Jethro

This may be an easy question for you experienced guys, but not for me.

I have written lots of code in C, but not C++ and not in windows (old
fart).

I'm working on a simple program to learn the language and how it's
used.

What I've learned so far, is that VC++ will do all sorts of stuff
"automagically" that used to take time to build from scratch.
However, one needs to know what it can do, and how to implement it.
Honestly, I know very little of both.

What I want to do is display the contents of an array in a table
format (spreadsheet like). I would like to do this in two different
forms. One that allows any "cell" to be edited, and another that
displays a resulting table (based on the first table entries) in
various colors and formats.

At this point I can't even display the array.

Is this fairly easy? It seems like a common feature in many apps.

What functions should I investigate/consider using?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Petec

Jethro said:
[...]

MFC and Windows aren't topical here; I suggest you try a different group.
Here is one that should be able to help you: microsoft.public.vc.mfc

- Pete