How do I do a diagonal Gradient

moondaddy

I know how to do vertical and horizontal, but not diagonal.

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=0,
StartColorStr= '#0f9ed3' , EndColorStr= 'white' );

and

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=1,
StartColorStr= '#0f9ed3' , EndColorStr= 'white' );

Thanks.

vcuankitdotnet

The only way I know how to do a diagonal gradient is to make the image
through photoshop and keep it as a bg image using it as a .png or
something.

Also, if I am not mistaken, I believe your code for the filter
attribute will only apply to Internet Explorer, and won't work in
Mozilla or other browsers. Just in case you were worried about cross-
browser functionality.