    --------------------------------
    From: ALok Gupta

    -----------------------

    <Id>kbQCbi2r2kSwyMZMDMYhdw==</Id>

    ALok Gupta via .NET 247, Aug 7, 2004

  2. ALok Gupta via .NET 247

    Shiva Guest

    Have a '&' char preceeding the character you want to underline. For example,
    "B&ack" will underline 'a'.

    "ALok Gupta via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    How do I do to underline a character in the property text of Button or Label
    ? I have to manage the AccessKeys. THANX

    (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: ALok Gupta

    -----------------------

    <Id>kbQCbi2r2kSwyMZMDMYhdw==</Id>

    Shiva, Aug 7, 2004

  3. "ALok Gupta via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    > How do I do to underline a character in the property text of Button or

    Label ? I have to manage the AccessKeys. THANX

    I don't know of a way to do that in ASP.NET.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail

    John Saunders, Aug 9, 2004