    Thanks,
    Marv

    , Jun 27, 2008

  2. I've already assembled details about generating Word (and Excel) documents:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExcelExport.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExportPanel.aspx

    Here are some decent 3rd party options that could help speed your
    development:
    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/AsposeWord.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/OfficeWriter.aspx

    As for PDF export, I just completed a glowing review of this product:
    http://www.html-to-pdf.net/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jul 2, 2008