How Do I find Out About Java Group meeting locally

amanda

I heard there is one here but How Do I find Out About Java Group
meeting locally?

Rhino

amanda said:
Here is where I live:)-

I suspect that would be true of pretty much everyone on the face of the
earth....

From your question, it seemed that you were trying to find out if there was
a JUG in your particular town, whose identity was notably absent from your
question.
What's with B, btw?

The first city that popped into my head was Brussels. The alliteration just
followed naturally. Must be my poetic side expressing itself....
Thanks. I was able to find it through google as well.
I'm glad you found the list and hope you found an actual functional JUG in
your area. There's supposed to be one in this area but I think it only ever
had one member and he apparently gave up on it because he never replied to
my email.