How do i Find out the webservice existence

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kumar r, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. kumar r

    kumar r Guest

    Hi guys,
    I am an ambitious .NET beginner. I am planning to build an
    application which consumes various webservices. But the main stumbling
    block for me is, how do I know which site is publishing the
    webservices. I know there is UDDI.ORG which hosts the information
    about all this. But I am unable to get any information from it. for
    example if i want to know if yahoo.com publishes any webservices, how
    do I know. And wht abt weather.com, ebay,... and blah blah.. I am
    searching for the url's of these webservices, but without a success. I
    can get the url of amazon.com webservices because they have the
    iformation in their website, but i am unable to find for others. I am
    sure all these other sites also have this webservice feature..but i
    need to find out their url's

    Any help would be greatly appreciated..

    Thanks in advance..

    kumar