    How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    I am looking for the code or give me idea to find the length

    , Oct 6, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    Define: the length of page.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Oct 6, 2007

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote on 06 okt 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > wrote:
    >> How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    > Define: the length of page.

    Evidently, it must be the length of time needed by the average newbe
    to read and absorb the contents.

    >> How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    By asking the average ...

    btw, define target in target iframe, please.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Oct 6, 2007

    thanks for the reply

    but in iframe we are dynamically loading the page thats the reason we
    does not know the length of the loading page

    from sunil

    On 6 Oct, 15:49, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    > Define: the length of page.
    >
    > PointedEars
    > --
    > Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people
    > who don't know javascript. People who don't know javascript are not
    > the best source of advice on designing systems that use javascript.
    > -- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$>

    , Oct 8, 2007
  5. [Quoting fixed; please don't top-post and please take heed of
    http://www.jibbering.com/faq/faq_notes/clj_posts.html]

    wrote:
    > On 6 Oct, 15:49, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> How do I find the length of page in target iframe?

    >> Define: the length of page.

    > thanks for the reply
    >
    > but

    Pardon me?

    > in iframe we are dynamically loading the page thats the reason we
    > does not know the length of the loading page

    The question remains:

    What do you mean by (IOW: how you define) the term "length of the loading page"?

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Oct 8, 2007