    Message (0) Specified cast is not valid.
    Log ID 21514
    URL http://www.mls.ca/REALTORSearch.aspx
    sviau, Feb 11, 2004

  2. you need to provide more information in order to receive help. Perhaps the
    lines of code leading up to the error.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    "sviau" <> wrote in message
    > whats does this mean? how do i fix this? this application is hosted in

    load

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 11, 2004

  3. Hi sviau,

    Thanks for posting in the community!
    From your description, you met "in valid case exception" in your web
    application? As you mentioned that your application is hosted in load
    balancing environment and you set all those multi-servers with the same
    machinekey, are you using the FormsAuthentication in web garden situation?
    If so, would you provide some further info on the problem you met, such as :
    1. Does this problem occur with some certain server in your balancing
    environment or occur when visiting every server in the enviroment?

    2. Would you please get some further description on the point where the
    exception occurs (in which page or which period of code?).

    Please check out the above items. If you feel anything unclear or have any
    new findings, please feel free to post here.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Feb 11, 2004
  4. Hi sviau,

    Have you had a chance to check out my former suggestions or have you got
    any progress on this issue? If you need any further assitance, please feel

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Feb 17, 2004