How do I fix the CSS problem on this one?

richard

http://1littleworld.net/index.html

http://1littleworld.net/Asongs.html

I am at a loss as to why the CSS isn't working as intended.
Locally it works fine.

On the main page, click the "ABC" button under songs.
The script calls the page "Asongs.html" and drops it in the division
"showit".
So now the called page resides on the home page.
I tried some things on the main page and that didn't change a thing.

What am I missing?

if you're not gonna be civil, don't even bother responding.

richard

http://1littleworld.net/index.html

http://1littleworld.net/Asongs.html

I am at a loss as to why the CSS isn't working as intended.
Locally it works fine.

On the main page, click the "ABC" button under songs.
The script calls the page "Asongs.html" and drops it in the division
"showit".
So now the called page resides on the home page.
I tried some things on the main page and that didn't change a thing.

What am I missing?

if you're not gonna be civil, don't even bother responding.

FIXED!
Typo error. didn't hit the caps key when I was supposed to.