How do I fix this problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Husam, Jul 8, 2007.

  1. Husam

    Husam Guest

    Hi everybody:

    when I make the web.config file to make the authentication and the
    autherization for my web site.

    the code is as following:

    <configuration>
    <appSettings/>
    <connectionStrings/>
    <system.web>
    <authentication mode="Forms">
    <forms name="Default" loginUrl="~/Default.aspx" />
    </authentication>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    But when I dubbge my page I recive the following message:

    It is an error to use a section registered as
    in IIS.

    the red line is :

    <authentication mode="Forms">

    Husam, Jul 8, 2007