How do I get ASP (SOAPtoolkit3) to query NTLM authenticated .NETWe

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by DavidC, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. DavidC

    DavidC Guest

    Hi there,
    I am needing to query a .NET webservice from a classic ASP page. It works
    absolutely fine under anonymous authentication however I want to turn NTLM
    authentication on in order for me to ascertain the requesting user's context.

    Detailed below is my code currently but it throws a very vague error when I
    turn on NTLM authentication.

    What is is that I am doing wrong and what do I need to do to get this
    working...?

    function callAuditService()
    Dim oSOAP
    Dim Result
    Result = False
    Set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
    oSOAP.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
    oSOAP.mssoapinit(Application("AuditWebServicePath"))
    oSOAP.ConnectorProperty("AuthUser") = Request.ServerVariables("AUTH_USER")
    oSOAP.ConnectorProperty("ConnectTimeout") = 300000
    Result = oSOAP.AuditSearch(ParametersInHere)
    Set oSOAP = Nothing
    callAuditService = Result
    end function

    Any help would be very muchly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    DC

    --
    </davidChristiansen>