How do I get credentials of other active logon sessions for Web Service?

Ken Varn

I am trying to call my Web Service from my embedded Windows Forms control
that is embedded in an HTML page using No Touch Deployment. When I try to
call my Web Service from my Windows Forms control using
CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, I get the logged on user credentials
even if the user authenticates using a different logon through IE. How can
I get the credentials that IE uses and assign it to my Credentials attribute
of my Web Service Proxy object?

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com
-----------------------------------

R.Balaji

Hi,
How can
I get the credentials that IE uses and assign it to my Credentials attribute
of my Web Service Proxy object?

Have you tried System.Net.WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy() method?
This method reads the Internet Explorer nondynamic proxy settings.

Regards,
R.Balaji

Ken Varn

Tried that. No luck.