    and some crayon
    --
    Fudgy G. McNuggets

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Jeffrey Silverman

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
    > what is the best KTML editor to use?
    >
    > i have a page i wrote on paper and my friend says that HTML is no longer
    > being used they use KTML now because K is one better than H
    >
    > So ho do I get my pages into my computer? They are on paper i used pencil
    >
    > and some crayon

    A pointy stick dipped in virgins blood works.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Jeffrey Silverman

    brucie Guest

    http://www.interaktonline.com/Products/KTML/Overview/

    > i have a page i wrote on paper and my friend says that HTML is no longer
    > being used they use KTML now because K is one better than H

    hmmmmmm.... a b c .... h i j k. doesn't k make it 3 better than h?

    > So ho do I get my pages into my computer? They are on paper i used pencil

    a) stuff it in the little hole thats about 31/2" big in the font of your
    computer.
    b) press the little button that makes the draw come out and place your
    paper on it. close draw.

    > and some crayon

    ensure your crayons are non toxic.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Jeffrey Silverman

    Neal Guest

    Fudgy G. McNuggets wrote:

    > what is the best KTML editor to use?

    Ugh. This question again.

    > i have a page i wrote on paper and my friend says that HTML is no longer
    > being used they use KTML now because K is one better than H

    That's right, ever since they changed it to XHTML the moral right wing has
    banned it for being too racy. KTML has the advantage that you don't need
    to learn all those commands, too.

    > So ho do I get my pages into my computer? They are on paper i used pencil

    That's fine.

    1) Rub the back of the paper with some glue.

    2) Hold the paper, design-side out, in front of the monitor. That's the
    big lighty-up shiny thing.

    3) Rub firmly.

    That's it! Next time your friend pops by for some bean salad, sit him down
    at the computer and show him your wonderful Web page!

    > and some crayon

    No, no!! Don't you know that's a big usability problem? You need to start
    over. Totally.

    If you HAVE to use color in your page, you need to use watercolors or
    felt-tip pens. Anything else will cause your dog to explode. If you don't
    have a dog, it's going to be someone else's dog. Maybe a little kid's dog.
    He might be feeding him when it happens too. He'll probably cry.

    Want that on your conscience, mister "I don't care if my page is any good
    or not"?

    .... I didn't think so.

    Neal, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Jeffrey Silverman

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Neal said:

    > If you HAVE to use color in your page, you need to use watercolors or
    > felt-tip pens. Anything else will cause your dog to explode. If you don't
    > have a dog, it's going to be someone else's dog. Maybe a little kid's dog.
    > He might be feeding him when it happens too. He'll probably cry.

    shit! i feel so guilty, i just never realized.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Jeffrey Silverman

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Neal <> said:

    > KTML has the advantage that you don't need
    > to learn all those commands, too.

    Problem is, it only works on Konqueror, Safari, et al.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Nov 17, 2004
  7. On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:34:24 -0500, Neal wrote:

    > That's fine.
    >
    > 1) Rub the back of the paper with some glue.
    >
    > 2) Hold the paper, design-side out, in front of the monitor. That's the
    > big lighty-up shiny thing.
    >
    > 3) Rub firmly.
    >
    > That's it! Next time your friend pops by for some bean salad, sit him down
    > at the computer and show him your wonderful Web page!

    i didn't want to use glue yet until you say it looks okay so here is a
    screenshot

    <http://newtnotes.com/images/fudgy-webpage.jpg>

    i hope it looks okay

    it was hard to get the screenshot because i tried the
    print screen key but it didn't work so my mom came in and took a picture
    of it with her dispoesble camera.

    thanks for all your help
    --
    Fudgy G McNuggets

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 17, 2004
  8. Jeffrey Silverman

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > i didn't want to use glue yet until you say it looks okay so here is a
    > screenshot
    >
    > <http://newtnotes.com/images/fudgy-webpage.jpg>
    >
    > i hope it looks okay

    Fixed width -- doesn't make the best use of the available space. No
    underlines on links. Good use of white space and colour though.

    Nik Coughin, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Jeffrey Silverman

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Nik Coughin said:

    >> <http://newtnotes.com/images/fudgy-webpage.jpg>

    > Fixed width -- doesn't make the best use of the available space. No
    > underlines on links. Good use of white space and colour though.

    needs a coffee ring on the lower left

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 17, 2004
  10. Jeffrey Silverman

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber, Nov 18, 2004
  11. Jeffrey Silverman

    Fat Sam Guest

    "Jeffrey Silverman" <> wrote in message
    > what is the best KTML editor to use?
    >
    > i have a page i wrote on paper and my friend says that HTML is no longer
    > being used they use KTML now because K is one better than H

    Is that like Spinal Tap's amplifiers?.....The ones that go to eleven instead
    of ten?.....

    --
    Sam.
    www.fixaphoto.co.uk

    Fat Sam, Nov 18, 2004
  12. On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:54:10 +1000, brucie wrote:

    > In alt.html Nik Coughin said:
    >
    >>> <http://newtnotes.com/images/fudgy-webpage.jpg>

    >> Fixed width -- doesn't make the best use of the available space. No
    >> underlines on links. Good use of white space and colour though.

    > needs a coffee ring on the lower left

    Do note the tiny stormtroopers on the monitor base

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 18, 2004
  13. Jeffrey Silverman

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > <http://newtnotes.com/images/fudgy-webpage.jpg>

    I see you have image loading turned off. Is that to show off your alt
    attributes?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Nov 21, 2004
  14. On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:47:54 +0000, Toby Inkster wrote:

    > I see you have image loading turned off. Is that to show off your alt
    > attributes?

    I do?

    --
    Fudgy G McNuggets

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 21, 2004
  15. While the city slept, Jeffrey Silverman () feverishly
    typed...

    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:47:54 +0000, Toby Inkster wrote:
    >
    >> I see you have image loading turned off. Is that to show off your alt
    >> attributes?

    > I do?

    Does that mean you're married to Toby now? ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss
    http://www.nigenet.org.uk

    nice.guy.nige, Nov 21, 2004
  16. On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:04:55 +0000, nice.guy.nige wrote:

    > While the city slept, Jeffrey Silverman () feverishly
    > typed...
    >
    >> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:47:54 +0000, Toby Inkster wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see you have image loading turned off. Is that to show off your alt
    >>> attributes?

    >> I do?

    > Does that mean you're married to Toby now? ;-)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Nige

    Is he cute?

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 22, 2004