How do I ignore time zone differences?

Guest

I call a web service that returns a dataset with date infomation. I then
store that information in a local database. The web server and the machine I
am calling it from are on different time zones. All of the times that I save
are getting changed. I can see a -7 at the end of the date string in the xml
coming from the web service. I want to get the date as it is stored, I do
not want it converted, which is what .Net seems to be doing. What is the
best way for me to get the datetime from the dataset while ignoring time zone
differences?