How do i install a MSI file from webserver on the client machine.

Suresh

Hi All,

I have a web server running on a machine. When the users
connect to that machine, it loads the ASP page. The ASP
page has a ActiveX control on it and it gets downloaded to
the client's machine. I have made the control as a signed
control so there is no problem in download.

Likewise, in the virtual directory path on the server, I
have one clientsettings.MSI and that needs to be run on
the server. Whenever the user tries to connect to the web
page, in onload event of the web page, the .MSI file
should be installed on the clients machine. For this to
happen what all needs to be done ?

Thanks!
Suresh.