How do I install dlls and exes for libtidy and others?

Kevin Ar18

1. I already asked how to setup libxml2 and libxslt, but nobody answered how to... so if anyone knows I'm still having those problems.

2. I now can't get libtidy to work, which requires the same thing: I need to put some dlls and exes somewhere to make it work in Python. Thing is, I don't know where. There are no instructions on this part.

Details:
I get the following error:
import tidy
OSError: Couldn't find libtidy, please make sure it is installed.

I downloaded these two files (the exe and the dll):
http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?HTML_Tidy_for_Windows
I copied the exe and dll to the Python directory and Python\Lib and Python\Dlls ... nothing worked

I ran this installer (didn't solve the problem):
http://int64.org/projects/tidy-binaries

So, how can I setup libtidy to work with Python?
What do I do with the exe and dll files?
Do I need to make additional changes to the system?
How do I get other programs like libxml2 and libxslt to work with python -- as in what do I do with the exe and dlls?
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restau...rea=TEXT_MFESRP_Local_MapsMenu_Resturants_1x1