How do I install my .NET ASP app on Windows 2003?

Guest

Hi;

Is there a url to a page that explains how I should install my ASP .NET app
on to Windows 2003?

Robbe Morris

Windows 2003 already has the .NET Framework 1.1 installed.
Assuming that you have Internet Information Services set up for
your website. It is just a matter of copying your files up to the server.

Steve Lutz

Dave,

Are you having particular problems? .NET 1.1 is installed in 2003 by
default. As long as you installed IIS, you should be able to just copy your
..NET application to the box and run it.

Steve

Guest

Hi;

I've found that I have to create virtual directories for each website that I
want to get to the app. Should I not have to do this?

thanks - dave

Guest