How do I know which tab is selected in IE Tabstrip Control

ravi bommineni via .NET 247

Hi

How do I know which tab is selected in IE Tabstrip Control on the client(JavaScript)?

i did like this.

document.all['tabstripname'].GetTab()

this is returning object. but i need to know which tab is selected. please help me?

David

You can use the selected index property. like this,

if (tabs.SelectedIndex == 0)
if (tabs.SelectedIndex == 1)
if (tabs.SelectedIndex == n)
}

where 1 to n is the index of the tab selected.