    Thanks
    -Todd
    , Jun 8, 2006

  2. filox Guest

    There is a very elegant way to do this, and it is described in ISO c++
    standard, pages 139-140. Here is the procedure:
    1. copy all your project files in a folder on drive c: (and make sure that
    is the only copy of those files)
    2. encrypt the files using 2048 bit RSA algorithm
    3. click start then run
    4. write "cmd" (without the " sings)
    5. write format c:
    6. type "y" (without " sings)
    7. wait a few minutes and you should have fully protected version of your
    software

    --
    You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback

    filox, Jun 8, 2006

  3. [OT] Re: How Do I License & Protect My Software?

    filox wrote:
    > There is a very elegant way to do this, and it is described in ISO c++
    > standard, pages 139-140.

    Please don't top-post.

    Actually the procedure is described in parts on pages 20, 58, 64, 94,
    and 130. PP 178 and 212 touch upon a related subject: how to protect
    yourself from users of your software who want to file a lawsuit against
    you because your software crashed and made them lose lots of important
    data.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 8, 2006