    Can anyone tell me the code i would put in my ack.htm

    Many thanks

    D.

    Douglas, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Douglas

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>, dougsdir24
    @yahoo.com says...
    > I have a webpage with some frames.
    > There are buttons on the left in a frame which load pages in another
    > frame on the right. Quite simple really.
    > Anyway i have a form on the "Contact Us" page which displays an
    > acknowledgment page after the form has been completed also in the RH
    > frame.
    > I want this ack.htm page to then load the main.htm page after say 5
    > seconds.
    > Can anyone tell me the code i would put in my ack.htm

    You can use Javascript and the setTimeout(); function. This will cause
    a delay, then after X seconds will run a function. This function can do
    what ever you like.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Whitecrest wrote:

    > says...
    >
    >> I want this ack.htm page to then load the main.htm page after say 5
    >> seconds.

    > You can use Javascript and the setTimeout(); function. This will cause
    > a delay, then after X seconds will run a function. This function can do
    > what ever you like.

    Although be sure to include a regular link to main.htm too for all those
    people without Javascript, and for those people who are smart enough to
    read "Thank You" in less than 5 seconds and want to get on with their
    lives.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Douglas

    JT Guest

    "Douglas" WROTE:
    > I have a webpage with some frames.
    > There are buttons on the left in a frame which load pages in another
    > frame on the right. Quite simple really.
    > Anyway i have a form on the "Contact Us" page which displays an
    > acknowledgment page after the form has been completed also in the RH
    > frame.
    > I want this ack.htm page to then load the main.htm page after say 5
    > seconds.
    > Can anyone tell me the code i would put in my ack.htm

    <script type="text/javascript">
    setTimeout('location.href="http://www.????.com/????.html"',2500);
    </script>

    Alter the 2500 to suit yourself