How do I make a turtle graphic program in C++ or C.

jevitop

Hi, im looking for help on how to make a turtle graphics program. My
head will explode trying to figure this out.

if anyone can help me please do it, i'll appriciate it!!!

Can anyone post the source code for the program???

welll thaks in advance!!!

White Wolf

jevitop said:
Hi, im looking for help on how to make a turtle graphics program. My
head will explode trying to figure this out.

Get a tight hat.
if anyone can help me please do it, i'll appriciate it!!!

Post your source code.
Can anyone post the source code for the program???

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

"If I did your homework for you, then you might pass your class without
learning how to write a program like this. Then you might graduate and get
your degree without learning how to write a program like this. You might
become a professional programmer without knowing how to write a program like
this. Someday you might work on a project with me without knowing how to
write a program like this. Then I would have to do you serious bodily harm."

Stewart Gordon

While it was 17/9/03 3:17 pm throughout the UK, jevitop sprinkled little
black dots on a white screen, and they fell thus:
Hi, im looking for help on how to make a turtle graphics program. My
head will explode trying to figure this out.

Graphics are not part of standard C++. They rely on platform-specific
techniques.
if anyone can help me please do it, i'll appriciate it!!!

Can anyone post the source code for the program???

Once you've made up your mind whether you want a ready-made one or help
in writing your own, I suggest that you ask in a 'group on programming
your specific OS, whatever that may be.

Stewart.