How do I make Hyperlinks in a Table

Guest

I am using C# and ASP.Net.

I am trying to add hyperlinks to a column of cells in a table. Basically, I
want to show

Prod Type Product
Price Quantity Available
Drill <a href="prodnumber101">101</a> 99.95
33
Saw <a href="prodnumber102">102</a> 79.95
7

I want the hyperlink to pass a value (Product number for example) to a
method or function, and then the method would then do a server redirect with
that value. I do not want the user to be able to determine what is actually
happening behind the hyperlink, so that is why I am not just doing a
straight CGI call.

I tried using linkbuttons, but apparently they are not too friendly inside
an HTML table.

What does everyone else do, or recommend?