    os = windows xp
    How do I make "myprogram.py" start fullscreen at windows command prompt ?
    Also I made it as "myprogram.exe" with py2exe,but how to start fullscreen ?
    BOOGIEMAN, Feb 15, 2005

  2. BOOGIEMAN

    Peter Hansen Guest

    BOOGIEMAN wrote:
    > os = windows xp
    > How do I make "myprogram.py" start fullscreen at windows command prompt ?
    > Also I made it as "myprogram.exe" with py2exe,but how to start fullscreen ?

    For an EXE, one approach is to create a shortcut (I believe making a
    PIF file will also work, but haven't tried that) and modify the
    Options tab under Properties, in a way that will be obvious
    when you get there...

    Did you know that switching to full-screen requires a mere
    "Alt+Enter", however? Maybe you don't need to force it there
    to begin with.

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, Feb 15, 2005

  3. BOOGIEMAN

    Tim Roberts Guest

    BOOGIEMAN <> wrote:

    >os = windows xp
    >How do I make "myprogram.py" start fullscreen at windows command prompt ?
    >Also I made it as "myprogram.exe" with py2exe,but how to start fullscreen ?

    Which GUI toolkit are you using? wxPython? tk? The answer depends on
    that.
    --
    - Tim Roberts,
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.