How do I make something like this?

BTM

Okay, I was looking at this site here
http://www.cscshelter.org/news.php

and I really like the top layer, how it looks like one image, has all
the nice rollovers and so forth.

What I want to know is how to recreate something like that. I've got
a good iamge already made, with the text for the links, but not sure
what to do next. I thought I'd put in slices on the parts I wanted to
be links, and then just add the rollover behavior, but that doesn't
seem to be working.

Can anyone give me some advice or point me to a good tutorial?

Thanks!

"I am He Who Smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy, Sealab 2021

To respond via email, remove the "54"

dorayme

BTM said:
Okay, I was looking at this site here
http://www.cscshelter.org/news.php

and I really like the top layer, how it looks like one image, has all
the nice rollovers and so forth.

What I want to know is how to recreate something like that.

Do not take this page as any kind of a model. It even looks a bit
of a mess but never mind that. Look at the way it uses (not!)
screen area on font upping... You will be able to smell out that
it would not validate if you hang about here a while.