How do I make something like this?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by BTM, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. BTM

    BTM Guest

    Okay, I was looking at this site here
    http://www.cscshelter.org/news.php

    and I really like the top layer, how it looks like one image, has all
    the nice rollovers and so forth.

    What I want to know is how to recreate something like that. I've got
    a good iamge already made, with the text for the links, but not sure
    what to do next. I thought I'd put in slices on the parts I wanted to
    be links, and then just add the rollover behavior, but that doesn't
    seem to be working.

    Can anyone give me some advice or point me to a good tutorial?

    Thanks!

    "I am He Who Smokes Bitches!"
    -Stormy, Sealab 2021

    To respond via email, remove the "54"

    BTM, Jul 25, 2007

  2. BTM

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    BTM <> wrote:

    > Okay, I was looking at this site here
    > http://www.cscshelter.org/news.php
    >
    > and I really like the top layer, how it looks like one image, has all
    > the nice rollovers and so forth.
    >
    > What I want to know is how to recreate something like that.

    Do not take this page as any kind of a model. It even looks a bit
    of a mess but never mind that. Look at the way it uses (not!)
    screen area on font upping... You will be able to smell out that
    it would not validate if you hang about here a while.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 25, 2007