How do I manually Deploy EAR to Sun's j2sdkee RI

steven

Hi,

How can I manually deploy a EAR onto Sun's j2sdkee RI? And, how can I
then make the steps automatically done in Ant?

Thanks in advance.

-
Steven Woody
(e-mail address removed)

Dobromir Gaydarov

steven said:
Hi,

How can I manually deploy a EAR onto Sun's j2sdkee RI?

use 'deploytool'
And, how can I then make the steps automatically done in Ant?

Execute deploytool and pass the necessary arguments.
(you can learn about the arguments executing 'deploytool -?')

Regards,
Dobromir