How Do I Modify Text In A Cell Based On Button Click

dcouture

First of all, thanks to everyone who takes the time to help others by
contributing to this group. I hope to be able to return the favor
someday.

Amongst the columns of my GridView, I have two button columns. The
buttons in one column are marked 'Pass', the buttons in the other are
marked 'Fail'. When a button is pressed, I want to put text in a
"Results" column (a template column) that reads either 'PASS' or
'FAIL' and also update my Access database. I'd like to know 1) if I
can accomplish this using the GridView control and 2) if so, how?

Thanks in advance,
Dave