    Newbie Question.

    How do I open an ASPX page in maximized view using C# and VB?

    Thank you.

    Anon, Sep 28, 2007

  2. You don't. While you may open a window of any size using JavaScript
    (assuming that popups are not blocked), maximizing, minimizing, and
    restoring the browser window are not options available to the script.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP

    http://www.miradyne.net

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 28, 2007

  3. Anon

    Jon Guest

    On 28 Sep, 10:50, Anon<> wrote:
    > Newbie Question.
    >
    > How do I open an ASPX page in maximized view using C# and VB?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Hello mate, you can't.

    Opening of a window is a client side operation, therefore you'd need
    to write some JavaScript to do it.

    window.open will do the trick, have a google.

    Jon

    Jon, Sep 28, 2007