    Thanks

    Alex
    , Mar 18, 2006

    , Mar 20, 2006

    I found some vbscript code which converts my array to base64. When I
    pass it as a string and use the .NET Convert.FromBase64String to decode
    this string I get an array with different values in it. Is there more
    than one standard when it comes to converting into base64? Maybe I need
    to modify the script code to comply with the .NET function?

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    , Mar 20, 2006
  4. wrote:

    > I found some vbscript code which converts my array to base64. When I
    > pass it as a string and use the .NET Convert.FromBase64String to decode
    > this string I get an array with different values in it. Is there more
    > than one standard when it comes to converting into base64? Maybe I need
    > to modify the script code to comply with the .NET function?
    >
    > Any ideas?

    <URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64>

    F'up2 microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet (where I don't read)

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Mar 20, 2006