how do I populate a dropdownlist inside a datagrid

Vaughn

I want to populate ddl inside the dg, then on user selection update the datagrid further.

My first column is a DropDownList in the DataGrid and the others are populated based on the first selection.
The ddl is populated from an entire column.

<code>
ddlDocuments.DataSource = (DropDownList) (querDocument(ddlName.SelectedValue));

private IListSource queryDocument(string columnName)

{

IListSource dc = an entire column from a table;

return dc;

}

</code>

Programatically how can I populate and retrieve the selectpion inside, and then add a new row.
I can add new rows in a table, I am assuming the same.