How do I port "Run..." and "Debug..." settings to another Eclipse installation ?

Ulf Meinhardt

I have a running Eclipse installation a project and some "Run..." and "Debug..."
session settings.

Now I (im)ported the workspace project to another Eclipse installation
on another computer.

Unfortunately only the direct files and folder were transfered but NOT the "Run.."
and "Debug..." settings.

How do I transfer them too?

Ulf

Hendrik Maryns