    blocks including submitting then closing the popup and reverting control
    back to the main form to pick up the variables.

    Someone has to have done this. Any help is appreciated.
    aaa, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Encapsulate whatever you want to pass back from the popup to the caller into
    one object and pass it in window.returnValue property.

    Please ask more specific questions. What did you try and what problems did
    you encounter?

    Eliyahu

    "aaa" <> wrote in message
    > I am bringing up a popup which has a couple of fields that the user

    enters.
    > I fill the hidden fields then submit and close the popup which then

    reverts
    > back to my main form, which retrieves the hidden vars and does the

    database
    > operation. Seems straight forward enough but I have run into a few

    stumbling

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 12, 2005

  3. aaa

    aaa Guest

    I did put specifically what I was having trouble with:

    aaa, Apr 12, 2005