How do I post to an off-site form with view-state enabled?

Zenobia

Hi

I need to emulate a page that posts to a form. This form is just
a minor part of the page.

The form has 4 radio buttons, a hidden text box and 2 submit
buttons each with different values.

The form posts to a foreign URL (i.e. an off-site page) using
the GET method.

I would like to do this within an ASP page with postback enabled
so presumably I will have RadioButtonList, 2 buttons and a
sub-routine to do the form posting. What ASP.NET method sends
data to a form using GET?

bruce barker

look at the webclient library. if you are posting to a .net form, your page
will need to do a get and parse the html for the a valid viewstate value
before posting back.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)