How Do I Print Table Cell Colours?

Amirallia

Hello,

If I want to print a page with a table with cells colored in differents
colors, assuming default settings in browser, when I view the page, all
the colours disappear. I know that one of the default settings in my
browser is 'don't print out the background colour' which is fine
because this would use lots of ink, but my table cell colours anr not
showing up.

A idea is to replace the cell color with image, but I don't want to use
it.

Any other ideas how I can sort this out.

Thanks in advance

teknohippy

Hello,

If I want to print a page with a table with cells colored in differents
colors, assuming default settings in browser, when I view the page, all
the colours disappear. I know that one of the default settings in my
browser is 'don't print out the background colour' which is fine
because this would use lots of ink, but my table cell colours anr not
showing up.

A idea is to replace the cell color with image, but I don't want to use
it.

Any other ideas how I can sort this out.

Thanks in advance

I think the background colour in cells are also controlled by the same
broswer setting.