    front of the image that the web chart component renders. Is there an
    easy way to do this on serverside in asp.net?
    , May 2, 2006

  2. The only way I know of is to use CSS's absolute and relative positioning.
    However, if you plan to be doing a lot of this, I might look into writing
    some custom classes or controls to use with it, because when people resize
    their screens or the content changes (text gets added/removed/changed,
    etc.), things can get very complicated and end up in places you didn't
    expect, so I might also suggest looking for some other way such as writing a
    class using GDI+ that combines the bitmaps into a single image for you, it
    might be safer that way. Good Luck!
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/