    I downloaded the dot.net framwork 1.1 and installed again but stil does not
    work.

    Any suggestions?

    Terry, Feb 13, 2004

  2. What do "does not handle" and "does not work" mean?

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2109
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2147
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2476

    Also, I don't think this is ASP-related. Maybe IIS, but not ASP.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    When I go to an asp page on the server it works fine, but all aspx pages
    shows the html content insted of the webpage.

    Terry, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Terry

    John Oakes Guest

    Run aspnet_regiis.exe -i. The utility will be located in System Drive
    Letter:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\FrameworkVersionNumber.

    -John Oakes

    John Oakes, Feb 13, 2004
  5. Terry

    Philip Rieck Guest

    Open up a "visual studio .net command prompt" and type "aspnet_regiis -i".

    You can also try "aspnet_regiis" without any paramaters to see other aspnet
    extension actions you can take.

    Philip Rieck, Feb 14, 2004