How do I refresh a browser programatically?

Guest

Hello:

I am using frames.

How can I refresh the browser programmatically so that all the frames are
reloaded? Not using javascript, though!

S. Justin Gengo

vvenk,

You could put a meta refresh tag into the code that's loaded into each
frame. Without using javascript I think that's the only way.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Guest

Justin:

Can you elaborate? I am afraid I am a novice and I don't know how I would go
about using a meta tag?

Guest

Andre:

I have a button that executes some code. At the end of the execution, I want
to refresh the browser. I understand that the button_clicked event can have
either one and not both.

Venki

Remy

You can do whatever in the Button click event. Do your processing first
and then reload the page.

But for the META Tag:

page will refresh after 10 seconds.

Remy Blaettler