    Is there a way to automate the regeneration of the resx files so that it
    will add the missing keys?

    Thanks

    David.ARAS360, Apr 9, 2010

  2. David.ARAS360

    Bob Barrows Guest

    David.ARAS360 wrote:
    > I've got a page (Default.aspx) with 3 different languages: en, de, es.
    >
    > On my Default.aspx page, I've made my original Defalt.aspx.xx.resx
    > files. They work like a charm.
    >
    > But now I've added some more controls to the Default.aspx page. How
    > do I get my language resource files to update and add the missing
    > items? I could add them all manually, but that's bound to cause me
    > to forget some.
    >
    > Is there a way to automate the regeneration of the resx files so that
    > it will add the missing keys?

    I might be wrong, but I doubt it. In any case:

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Apr 10, 2010