How do I remember the cursor positoin?

Judith Stanley

Hi, I am new to ASP programming and have been creating
ASP.NET applications and I am trying to figure out how to
keep the cursor position after each button or text box
call back because it keeps getting repositioned at the
top of the page. Someone on my team told me that in old
ASP this was #REF or something like that and I have no
idea what they are talking about and I am using ASP.NET
anyway so it is probably different right?

Thanks,

Judith

Joe R.

If you know the control, you can use the javascript focus
command and set the cursor to that control. Probably
there are other ways.