    "computer crash" condition ?

    Best Regards,
    Lawrance Chang

    Lawrance, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Hi,

    You can use a database field or a cookie for check whether the login is active or not. If it is don't let the second user login. Well, cookie is a viable option of take care of issues like user closed browser or computer crash. Make a cookies which expires when the session of that user ends. If you don't define its expirery time and date, by default it would expire when the user session ends.

    Hope this helps

    Bhaskardeep Khaund

    Bhaskardeep Khaund, Nov 30, 2003