How do I run a text.txt or a analyzer.rb

Tony Mr

Hi, everyone.

How do I run a .rb file in command prompt? I was in the command prompt,
using irb, but I don't understand why my .rb files looks like a regular
text file. And I don't know how to execute them either.

Is there something wrong with my ruby installation or something?

Thanks,

Quintus