    The username and password are TextBox for each one.
    I use MIDP 2.0
    I use Nokia Phones and emulators.

    Tony, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Tony

    golem Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I'm building a midlet (in J2ME) that requires username and password to
    > login.
    > I want to make an option called "Remember me" that saves the username
    > and password in the cellphone.
    > How do I do that?
    >
    > The username and password are TextBox for each one.
    > I use MIDP 2.0
    > I use Nokia Phones and emulators.

    Google keywords: rms midp database
    Direct link:
    http://developers.sun.com/techtopics/mobility/midp/articles/persist/

    HTH

    golem, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Tony

    tonyha

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Thank you

    Hello Golem,
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    the article that you gave me was very usefull, and I did what I want :)
    Thanks a lot again.

    tonyha, Aug 20, 2006