    thanks
    Yaniv

    , Jan 18, 2006

  2. yatzee cookies is one more method

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Jan 26, 2006

  3. webonomic Guest

    A harry potter magic wand would do it too. All kidding aside, you
    could look at http://www.xml-rpc.net/ as well. This method is slower
    but is also platform independant. You may also be able to make this
    method more secure. Because it's slower, I'd make it a last resort.

    Your easiest route is probably URL parameters.

    webonomic, Jan 26, 2006