How do I set the color of the arrow button in a select control

brucie

Subject line says everything about what I want to do.

<q>The "Subject" line (formerly "Title") tells what the message is
about. It should be suggestive enough of the contents of the
message to enable a reader to make a decision whether to read the
message based on the subject alone.</q>

Standard for Interchange of USENET Messages
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1036.txt

brucie

I think I'm in compliance with what you cited. Maybe I missed your point.

<q>The "Subject" line (formerly "Title") tells what the message is
about.</q> the subject is not the body of the message. a bit nitpicky
but as sooo many people don't seem to understand what the subject
field is or how to use it a lot of people just ignore it.

please don't toppost
How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?:
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

Ron Brennan

brucie said:
point.

<q>The "Subject" line (formerly "Title") tells what the message is
about.</q> the subject is not the body of the message. a bit nitpicky
but as sooo many people don't seem to understand what the subject
field is or how to use it a lot of people just ignore it.

please don't toppost
How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?:
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

Thanks for the last suggestion; I'm still not sure what your original point
was though. By the way, do you know the answer to my question? At one point
at least, what I'm trying to do wasn't possible. Is that still the case?

Ron Brennan

Ron Brennan said:
Thanks for the last suggestion; I'm still not sure what your original point
was though. By the way, do you know the answer to my question? At one point
at least, what I'm trying to do wasn't possible. Is that still the case?
Thank you Mark and Brucie.

Geoff Ball

Can you please answer the question and/or send your personal usenet
law-enforcement to his email adress.

Why should he?

1) This is usenet, so why should he be emailing things in private?

2) By posting it here, all the other newbies who don't know how to post can
learn that you don't put your question in the subject line.

3) No one's forcing him to answer the question. This isn't a 24-hour help
desk, and if all he wants to say in his reply is that he likes to eat ice
cream in a thunderstorm, then all the power to him. Your request for him to
answer the question isn't justified.

Regards,
Geoff

Jan Faerber

Hi Bruci,

How are you? I hope fine!
I have now Linux_SuSe instead of WinME and Opera.
I just saw that you still are very active in writing on alt.html
and I visited your URL with "your"(?) hand.

What are you doing there? Do you need a doctor?

Greetings Jan

http://www.8ung.at/meinnest