How do i show all pages in the gridview

John Cantley

I set the following
gridNews.PagerSettings.Mode = PagerButtons.Numeric;
int pCnt = gridNews.PageCount;
gridNews.PagerSettings.PageButtonCount = pCnt;

It still shows pages 1-10 then the ...
If I have 50 pages I want it to show all of them. This is not my request but
a request from another department.

Thanks,
JC

Stan

I set the following
gridNews.PagerSettings.Mode = PagerButtons.Numeric;
int pCnt = gridNews.PageCount;
gridNews.PagerSettings.PageButtonCount = pCnt;

It still shows pages 1-10 then the ...
If I have 50 pages I want it to show all of them. This is not my request but
a request from another department.

Thanks,
JC

Hi John

Check the value that is being returned by gridNews.PageCount at the
time it is assigned to pCnt

If it is being read at the wrong time it might be returning zero.

HTH